- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Corporate M&A
- Debt Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Infrastructures
- Equity Capital Markets
- Human Capital
- Life Science & Healt Care
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
Dentons World-Wide Activities
Search Dentons dossier by Jurisdiction
provides a qualitative rating based on Partners' clients feedback assessment
The indicator measures the ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently.
The indicator measures knowledge of, and skill in the exercise of, practices required for successful accomplishment of a business, job, or task.
The indicator measures the comparison of what is actually performed with what can be achieved with the same consumption of resources.
The indicator measures the degree to which objectives are achieved and the extent to which targeted problems are solved.
Perceived Added Value
The indicator measures the evaluation of the difference between the cost of the tax / legal counsel and the contribution of the professional to achieve the business objectives of the matter.
Do you want to add your contact details?Upgrade your Law Firm profile now!
Maria Sole Insinga - ITALY: Maria Sole actively contributed to the success of the operation applying best practices and being pro-active anticipating risks.
Maria Sole Insinga - ITALY: Outstanding technical and negotiation skills!!!
Maria Sole Insinga - ITALY: We work very closely with Dentons team who is very dedicated to us which we appreciate a lot, however in the last months we could also appreciate the competence of all the real estate team, including the junior associates. Maria Sole Insinga has been assisting us in the last years several of our acquisitions in Italy. We appreciate her understanding of the Real Estate sector and her legal competence, a perfect combination which allows her to provide us with the solutions that fit best our needs and expectations.
Upgrade your Law Firm profile now!
- ITBiokimica Group's Debt Restructuring
- ITAksìa Group SGR S.p.A.'s Acquisition Of Primo Group Spa And Oasi Medica
- ITSipcam Oxon S.p.A.'s €90 Million Financing
- ITM&G Real Estate's €136 Million Acquisition Of Complex In Via Pola In Milan
- ITDigital Platform's Acquisition Of Gibiesse Di Guerini & C. S.r.l.
- ITNB Renaissance Partners's Acquisition Of 70% Interest In Rino Mastrotto Group S.p.A.
- ITProgressio SGR S.p.A.'s Acquisition Of A Majority Interest In Interni S.p.A.
- ITOrion European Real Estate's Joint Venture With Stilo Immobiliare Finanziaria
- ENENGIE's Acquisition of Mobisol
- FRENGIE's Acquisition of Mobisol
Significant ClientsThe chart shows a balanced list of the Dentons's client portfolio - based on PBV Monitor's Analyzed Transactions
TeamThe chart shows a balanced list of Dentons fees earners - based on PBV Monitor's analyzed transactions
CounterpartsThe Chart shows a balanced list of Dentons's other Firms involved - based on PBV Monitor's analyzed transactions
Results are based upon public information and may undervalue a law firm's and/or a lawyer's professional experience and client portfolio.