- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Corporate M&A
- Debt Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Infrastructures
- Equity Capital Markets
- Human Capital
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Transport Law
NCTM World-Wide Activities
Search NCTM dossier by Jurisdiction
provides a qualitative rating based on Partners' clients feedback assessment
The indicator measures the ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently.
The indicator measures knowledge of, and skill in the exercise of, practices required for successful accomplishment of a business, job, or task.
The indicator measures the comparison of what is actually performed with what can be achieved with the same consumption of resources.
The indicator measures the degree to which objectives are achieved and the extent to which targeted problems are solved.
Perceived Added Value
The indicator measures the evaluation of the difference between the cost of the tax / legal counsel and the contribution of the professional to achieve the business objectives of the matter.
Do you want to add your contact details?Upgrade your Law Firm profile now!
Guido Fauda - ITALY:
Guido Fauda - ITALY:
Pietro Zanoni - ITALY: Pietro Zanoni has the ability to understand the critical issues of the deal and find solutions that facilitate the parties agrreement
Pietro Zanoni - ITALY: We appreciated Mr. Zanoni’s precision, thoroughness and responsiveness, but where Mr. Zanoni really stands out is the way he manages to focus on the truly material things and doesn’t get hung up on little details of minor importance. You get the feeling that he’s not working to run up his billable hours, but to truly protect his client’s interest. A special mention goes also to his NCTM staff who have been exemplary.
Stefano Padovani - ITALY:
Stefano Padovani - ITALY: The support of Sfefano Padovani and his team has been determinat in the selction of the bidders and the closing of the deal. I strongly suggest his name to my colleagues and partners.
Raffaele Caldarone - ITALY: Very good
Lukas Plattner - ITALY: Good
Pietro Zanoni - ITALY: great lawyer!
Lukas Plattner - ITALY: After our company met Lukas Platner we decided to shift all the legal affairs to NCTM
Upgrade your Law Firm profile now!
- ITArcadia SGR S.p.A.'s Acquisition Of Grafiche Favillini S.r.l.
- ITAntonio Carraro S.p.A.'s €12 Million Mini Bond Offering
- ITSocietà Agricola Agricentro's €13.5 Million Project Financing
- ITSEC Newgate S.p.A.'s €2.5 Million Convertible Bond With Inveready
- ENSEC Newgate S.p.A.'s €2.5 Million Convertible Bond With Inveready
- ITCivitavecchia Fruit & Forest Terminal S.p.A. v. Roma Terminal Container S.p.A. (RTC)
- ITCertech S.p.A.'s Acquisition Of Eurorubber Industries S.r.l.
- ITA2A Group's Partnership With Ambiente Energia Brianza (AEB)
- ITAutomobili Lamborghini S.p.A. v. Latin America Companies Regarding A Trademark Litigation
- ITBozzetto Group's Acquisition Of Asutex
Significant ClientsThe chart shows a balanced list of the NCTM's client portfolio - based on PBV Monitor's Analyzed Transactions
TeamThe chart shows a balanced list of NCTM fees earners - based on PBV Monitor's analyzed transactions
CounterpartsThe Chart shows a balanced list of NCTM's other Firms involved - based on PBV Monitor's analyzed transactions
Results are based upon public information and may undervalue a law firm's and/or a lawyer's professional experience and client portfolio.